Here at Regal Dry Cleaners we pride ourselves on providing an excellent service for our customers.
In order to provide the best quality service, we need to ensure that you are aware of our terms and conditions. See below:
- Regal will need to quote all garments not deemed casual/business wear before cleaning is undertaken.
- Extra time may be required for difficult stains. Should this be necessary a Regal representative will call to advise of the extra time and charges that may apply.
- Regal reserves the right to refuse dry cleaning from any person – without reason.
- Claims for missing or damaged items must be made within 24 hours of expected delivery. Any claim for damage or loss may not exceed 10 times the cleaning charge.
- Where a garment is deemed by our expert staff to be difficult to dry clean due to stain or manufacture, we will notify you with our recommendation by voicemail or text message to the mobile number we have on your file. Please note that we will not proceed with dry cleaning your garment until we receive a reply text to store’s mobile number, which may delay the completion of your dry cleaning. Regal Dry Cleaners will not accept any liability for damage where this process has not been followed.
- All Pick Up & Delivery orders must be prepaid. Any extra charges for difficult garments must be fully paid upon delivery.
- Regal cannot guarantee the removal of all stains. We request your assistance to correctly identify stains – this will improve our success rate.
If you have any questions regarding any of our terms and conditions please contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions